I offer high quality massage and craniosacral therapy in a private setting in the Belvedere Neighborhood off of Rio Rd. Click on the sections above or to the right under links for more information and prices of services. I also offer articles and powerpoint presentations about my work under Resources.
Days of practice: Tuesday through Friday
Hours of practice: 9 am – 7 pm depending on the day, click the Book Now button.
- Fees: $85 per hour, $120 per hour and a half. Half hour appointments possible.
- Family Sessions: Newborn Education, Breastfeeding support, Craniosacral for Mom and Baby, Parent Education, Recovery from Difficult Labor and Delivery: $65-$85 sliding scale.
- Somatic Experiencing Sessions. This is a mind-body integrated approach utlizing the body’s felt sense. For information on what it is see the website, www.traumahealing.com $85 per hour
- Bodywork for Stabilization and Trauma Resolution: An interactive, introspective model that addresses chronic pain and other long-held patterns in the body. Sessions are 1 hour 15 min, and are $100
- Last Month of Pregnancy: $60 per session
- First Session Postpartum At Home/Hospital: Travel Fee Waived
- Doula Package: 2 Prenatal Massages, Newborn Support (craniosacral therapy, breastfeeding support, parent education), 1 Massage Postpartum $240 (Best deal!)
When you come in my door, I am there for you 100% with whatever skills I have to help you feel better. Your experience with me will be diverse and thorough. A normal session may include some settling, a check-in that might include some resourcing verbally, intelligent bodywork of all kinds with your choice of oil, essential oil, cream, hot stones, craniosacral therapy. I like meeting you where you are and my door is always open if you want to come back. I make recommendations for treatment based on my years of experience.
You will be given a login password. Please let me know if you want to receive newsletters or not. I send them quarterly. I always include a coupon for reduced price sessions.
Next Class at Bend Yoga on August 29 at 12:30
Baby Massage Classes at Bend
Last Fridays of the month in 2014
12:30 – 1:30
Next Class September 26
Baby massage and communication with your newborn. For precrawling babies only. Free baby assessments. Learn:
- How your baby self-regulates
- Nonverbal cues from your baby
- Techniques to calm a fussy baby
- Handouts on soothing and sleep
Bodywork for mom and baby is more than just a good idea. It can really make a difference physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and has foundations in science to prove its efficacy.
$15, includes bottle of jojoba massage oil
Online Appointment Scheduling by TimeCenter
Here are methods I am trained in: Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy * Myofascial Release * Trigger Point Therapy * Medical Massage * Swedish Massage * Deep Tissue Massage * Pre- and Perinatal Massage * Infant Massage * Hot Stone Therapy * Essential Oils * Plant Medicine * Recovery from Birth * Working with Babies, Children and Their Families * Prenatal Birth and Attachment Therapy * Breastfeeding Support * Somatic Experiencing.